Abnormal (dysfunctional) uterine bleeding is irregular uterine bleeding that occurs in the absence of recognizable pelvic pathology. The most often cause dysfunctional uterine bleeding are:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine polyps
- Uterine fibroids
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- irregular vaginal bleeding for three or more menstrual cycles
- You get your period more often than every 21 days or farther apart than 35 days. A normal adult menstrual cycle is 21 to 35 days long. A normal teen cycle is 21 to 45 days.
- Your period lasts longer than 7 days (normally 4 to 6 days).
- Your bleeding is heavier than normal. If you are passing blood clots and soaking through your usual pads or tampons each hour for 2 or more hours, your bleeding is considered severe and you should call your doctor.
For Ayurvedic treatment of ‘Constipation’ please contact our physicians at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center Pvt. Ltd.
A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, (Yamuna Paar)
New Delhi – 110092. India.
Phone: +11-22050127, 22050506, 9910672020