Rosacea is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that most often affects the face. It may also produce small, red, pus-filled bumps. These signs and symptoms may flare up for weeks to months and then go away for a while. Rosacea can affect anyone. But it's most common in middle-aged women who have light skin.
Signs and symptoms vary depending on the severity of your condition:
- A red face due to persistent redness and/or prominent blood vessels
- Red papules and pustules on the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin
- Dry and flaky facial skin
- Aggravation by sun exposure and hot and spicy food or drink (anything that reddens the face)
- Burning and stinging, especially in reaction to make-up, sunscreensand other facial creams
- Many people with rosacea also experience dry, irritated, swollen eyes and red, swollen eyelids.
- Enlarged nose.Over time, rosacea can thicken the skin on the nose, causing the nose to appear bulbous (rhinophyma). This occurs more often in men than in women.
For Ayurvedic treatment of ‘Constipation’ please contact our physicians at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center Pvt. Ltd.
A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, (Yamuna Paar)
New Delhi – 110092. India.
Phone: +11-22050127, 22050506, 9910672020