Sinusitis is characterized by inflammation of the lining of the paranasal sinuses. Acute sinusitis is a temporary infection of the sinuses often associated with a cold. Chronic sinusitis occurs when the spaces inside your nose and head (sinuses) are swollen and inflamed for three months or longer, despite treatment.
Acute sinusitis symptoms often include:
- Nasal blockage or congestion, causing difficulty breathing through your nose
- Thick, yellow or greenish discharge from the nose or down the back of the throat (postnasal drainage)
- Pain, tenderness, swelling and pressure around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead that worsens when bending over
Chronic sinusitis symptoms include:
- Nasal inflammation
- Thick, discolored discharge from the nose
- Drainage down the back of the throat (postnasal drainage)
- Nasal obstruction or congestion, causing difficulty breathing through your nose
- Pain, tenderness and swelling around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead
- Reduced sense of smell and taste
For Ayurvedic treatment of ‘Constipation’ please contact our physicians at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center Pvt. Ltd.
A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, (Yamuna Paar)
New Delhi – 110092. India.
Phone: +11-22050127, 22050506, 9810672020